THE 2020 CHEVY TRAVERSE VS. 2020 GMC ACADIA
Woodhouse Chevy is your local dealership in Des Moines. Our beloved Chevy Traverse is back for another year, and it continues to thrive in the SUV market. Most commonly stacked up against the GMC Acadia, the Chevy Traverse performs well and has space for the whole family. Come by our Chevy dealership for a test drive soon!
Our Chevy model has a 3.6-liter V6 engine paired with a nine-speed transmission, while the GMC vehicle has a 2.5-liter 4-cylinder version with a six-speed transmission. This makes for a major difference in horsepower and torque (305 horsepower and 193 horsepower, respectively). Plus, it’s available in all-wheel-drive, while the GMC Acadia is only front-wheel-drive.
The Chevy Traverse and GMC Acadia have a lot of standard and available features in common:
Standard – Bluetooth®, navigation, keyless ignition, folding rear seats, rearview camera
Available – Adaptive cruise control, parking assistance, infotainment system with satellite radio, sunroof, heated/cooled front seats
The biggest difference between these two models is actually their dimensions:
2020 Chevy Traverse
● Seating Capacity: 7-8 passengers
● Maximum Cargo Volume: 98.2 cubic feet of cargo space
● Cargo Volume with Seats Up: 23.0 cubic feet
● Passenger Volume: 157.2 cubic feet
● Front legroom: 41.0 inches
2020 GMC Acadia
● Seating Capacity: 7 passengers
● Maximum Cargo Volume: 79.0 cubic feet
● Cargo Volume with Seats Up: 12.8 cubic feet
● Passenger Volume: 143.8 cubic feet
● Front Legroom: 41.0 inches
And if you already own a Chevy car, we can help you out with maintenance and repairs in our Chevy service center in Iowa. We look forward to working with you and helping you make all of your Chevy dreams come true.